A few weeks ago we picked up a Google Home device from Best Buy. I must admit, I was always jealous of those of you who had Amazon’s Echo, but we held off on buying a device, waiting for Google to come out with something.
I must say, I am glad I waited! If you don’t have a device yet, definitely consider Google Home over Echo, I think it is even cheaper right now too with the holiday prices somewhere around $99.
Here are a couple of great things you can ask your Google Home for the holidays. Everything assumes you are starting out with “Okay Google” as that is what you need to say to get it going.
- When is Christmas?
- How far is the North Pole?
- When is Santa Clause coming?
- Play some Christmas Music
- Play some Regular Christmas Music
- What is the weather forecast for Christmas Day?
- When does Hanakkuh start?
- Where is Santa?
Post your thoughts below on any additional Google Home questions that are fun for the family this holiday season!